Wednesday, May 30, 2007

baby kylie

Hello!

I'm so happy to say I finally Scrapbooked!
I invited the ladies from my church to come over for a craft night last night. Everyone could bring whatever craft they would like to work on...whether it be arranging photo's, acylic painting, scrapbooking etc.....
There were 7 ladies here last night and it was so much fun!
I just finished putting the pictures of Kylie on the layout just now as a layout always looks finished once the pictures are in place!
I'm challenging myself to get to my scrapbook's at least once a month as I tend to neglect it and when I do get to it I enjoy it so much!

Anyway, enjoy. OH, it used the new upcoming set - Double Line Doodles, available July 2nd in the new Stampin' Up! Collection. Its hard to make out but I also used craft pretty in pink and Irredescent Ice on the Chipboard 'k'.

Anyway off to stamp,
Have a great evening,
Happy Stampin'
Kerry

8 comments:

stampinsars said...

so cute! I love how it looks finished. the k is a really neat accent. I need to get to my scrapbooking more often too...

Rosella said...

Sounds and looks like you had a good time! Isn't Kylie adorable!!!

Jennifer said...

Cute, cute, cute! Great LO! My goal this week is to order some pics so i can scrapbook next week... father's day is coming!! ;)

Suzette said...

It looks great!! Thanks for having us over . . . it was fun!!

Cindy Keery said...

Very cute page, Kerry!

It was great to run into you the other day.

Elaine said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Elaine said...

absolutely beautiful!!!!

Darcie Helt said...

What a great page! I will be sure to CASE it!!