Friday, May 11, 2007

Class sample


Hello on this gorgeous day here in the Fraser Valley!
Here is another of the cards featuring punches....
I used the corner rounder to make the scallop edge on the far right of the card....(I put a piece of white c/s so the scallop would show up better in the scan) I punched the circle out of the Petals and Paisley's designer paper and then put some packing tape behind it - sticky side up! Then sprinkle dazzling diamonds on the sticky part!
I'm sad that Riveting (Level 1 hostess set) will no longer be available as of July 1st as I've loved using it this year!
Anyway lots of time spent outside these last few days. I'm having a friend over tonight though so will hopefully gets lots of stampin' done tonight!
Happy Stampin' Have a super weekend,
Kerry

1 comment:

Sarah said...

cute!
I love how we can make scallops in a few different ways with our products... maybe there will be a scalloped window punch in the new catty... can't wait to see the new stuff!