Thursday, May 03, 2007

Vancouver Regionals!



Hello gals!


I can't believe its Thursday already and I havn't even shared about Regionals!!!

It was last Saturday and it was a BLAST!!! There were 10 of us in our group - most from my downline. Here is a pic of us with the owner - the very sweet Shelli Gardner. (she's in the middle, wearing a white suit coat)


I must say SU sure jam packs alot of info into the day! Sure felt I got my $$ worth! There were lots of demonstrations, door prizes (YAH Lynn!! She won a stamp set, (in the bright red shirt), also 3x to stamp our make n takes with our new set - Double Line Doodles which will be available in the upcoming Fall/Winter Collection.


AFter our full day of learning (9am to 5pm). We headed to Sammy J Peppers for a yummy supper! It was a wonderful day, and one I would gladly do again when SU comes here again!


Happy Stampin'

Kerry

No comments: