Here is one of the projects made at my October club. (we made 3 which i'll be sharing)....
Here are the directions....the box with handle is so cute and can be used for so many different holidays...can you see Easter Eggs? Hearts? etc....
Pumpkin basket (as found on Inkin’ Idaho’s blog)
1. Cut cardstock to 2-1/4" x 5-3/4".
2. Score along the bottom at 1".
3. Score the length at 1-3/4", 2-3/4", 4-1/2" and 5-1/2"
4. Cut on the score lines up to the intersecting score line at a slight angle (to avoid any overlap and it 's cleaner look). Cut off the little piece at the end as shown in the photo.
5. Punch 5 ovals with the Wide Oval Punch, sponge the edges for added depth. I used Pumpkin Pie cardstock and ink.
6. Handle is 6" x 1/2".