Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Make n Take at my team meeting


Hi there!
Wow, what a great day! It reached 28 degrees today!! I love it and I'm sad to read that rain is on the way....
I planted a herb garden today - Parsley, Oregano, Cilantro and Garlic Chives. Yummm looking forward to using them!
We also have zuchinni, cherry tomatoes and rhubarb.
We are going to be buying some blueberry and raspberry bushes this Sunday at the local Flea market so will have those going in a few years....double yum!
Anyway....onto the pic! Here is a card we made last week at my downline meeting. It is a 6x6 card and we used the new designer paper from the upcoming catalog. The promotion is called 'Palette O' Prints' and can be found on my webpage
After punching out the circle on the lower right we stamped the flower in Versamark and embossed with Detail White EP. Next covered with Crystal Effects and right away placed a coordinating button in the middle. Let set overnight.
Thank you to who ever's display card I saw on the cruise with this idea!! I loved it!
I have loved reading all your comments you left on my last Mother's Day post. Its kinda scary opening myself up to 'non stamping' related issues but it is all worth it if my entry touched one person.
Happy Stampin'
Kerry

2 comments:

Sarah said...

that is a great idea to plant some blueberry bushes... I can't believe how much they are in the store, hard to believe the price with how many bluberry farms there are around here... you'd think they'd be the cheapest fruit in the valley - not so!

Anonymous said...

Kerry - what did you use for the 'seed'center of the 'apple core' card?
thanks
Wanda