Saturday, April 05, 2008

long lost friend



Hello!


Today I was childless for a few hours so I started the huge task of organizing my stamp room! Made huge dent so that's good! Anyway I came accross a long lost friend :) Rememberthe Three for You Punch Box? You can view it here if you can't remember....I used it a ton when it first came out and then put it away and had forgotten about it! I love the polka dot stamp in it and all the little words. I also had not used the new Die Cut blooms or Flower Fusion so it was fun using them! So bright and cheerful! The Make a Wish sentiment is from the Eastern Elegance Rub-ons package. Lastly a Rhinestone brad added a bit of bling to the centre of the flower. It felt so good to stamp tonight again....I also created one of the club projects for this month (and cut all the cardstock) but can't share that until the end of the month so if my customers are taking a peek at my blog they'll be surprised when they come :) Lastly made a quick baby Thank You card for a co-worker of Chris's. I rec'd my first baby gift the other day! Sure makes it 'real'! I know its real though cuz this little one is a gymnast....anyone relate? LOL


Anyway I"m gonna hit the hay. Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing day tomorrow.


Happy Stampin'


Kerry



3 comments:

Sarah said...

I was going to clean my stamping room and then create something, but instead I started the cleaning and then found 9 stamp sets that needed to be mounted so I turned on the TV and watched back to back Reba and set to mounting stamps!!! So hopefully the creating will come tomorrow!!!!! I really need something fun to post about!

Love your punch box card... I have that too, and it really has been a long lost friend - I can't remember the last thing I made with it.

Leanne said...

Cutie baby card... does blue mean anything?!!

Louise said...

Love the baby card - announcements or thank you cards comin' up?!? I combined both things into one card & mass produced the cards before baby came! Was great to have a stash ready to go & was surprised at how many people still gave gifts for baby #4!