Thursday, April 03, 2008

belly shot update

Good Morning,

Since I havn't any new stamping to share I thought I'd upload a pic of my ever growing belly!

Only 2 more months to go...its going so fast! We painted our nursury, and got most everything set up last week. Phew......For some of you that may seem early to get prepared but with my history of having a early, quick delivery with Kylie I wanted to be prepared this time around!

Anyway hope to get some creative juices flowing soon. I'm also working on my class/club projects for April so can't share those yet....

Have a wonderful day,
Kerry

4 comments:

Louise said...

Lookin' good! Better post some nursery pictures too! I'm gonna put mine up in the next couple days since Cole actually 'moved in' last night & it's not a storage room anymore! He's been in a cradle in our room up until now - but we had to move the cradle out for selling the house! Gotta make the master bedroom look bigger :)

Sarah said...

Great pic Kerry! Can't wait to see the nursery... I can't remember if you made it public what you're having?? Maybe you're planning on waiting to show the nursery pics until the baby is born?!!

Jen G. said...

Aww, I love the pregnant tummy!!
Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly. Can't wait for more updates!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!