Tuesday, April 29, 2008

All Occasion Card class samples

Greetings!

Here are the 2 cards that the ladies made last thursday at my All Occasion card class. They made 5 of each design. They can choose which sentiment they need for the upcoming month of card giving, as well as they all seemed to enjoy building the little people! I had Bashful Blue matt's cut up as well so those that wanted to make a more 'boy' themed card could. Some ladies also made baby cards using the cute little baby from the set! The images are stamped on Shimmery White cardstock, coloured in with blender pens and watercolour pencil crayons.

On the Bali Breeze card we put Crystal Effects on each flower for a little extra 'wow'. Ilove the colours of the Bali Breeze paper!

Had an open stampin' night at my house for my downline. Was happy that 5 ladies could make it and share my evening of stampin' for no reason! I was able to get 6 cards made so that feels good.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy Stampin'
Kerry















1 comment:

Sarah said...

love these cards!