Saturday, March 03, 2007

Glamour & Glitz


Hi there!


Last night was my daughter's 8th bday party. It was such fun as I had my friend Jessica come and do a 'Make over party'. She has started her own home based business - called Glamour & Glitz and has patterned it off of the Libby Lou concept from the States.

Each gal got to choose from 6 or so different hair do's. As you can see Mikayla chose the braid look! (some others were tiara's and up do's, bandana's, and a big flower). Also had their nails painted (their choice), and their sparkly make-up. The girls were SO excited. I think they really felt grown up since they got to choose! While they were waiting their turns Jessica brought with her a kareoke machine and a disco ball! Most of the girls weren't too familiar with the songs but they knew a bit of a few of them to really get into it! I'll post a pic of my dear hubby getting right into it as well!!!! The girls were giggling sooo hard when Chris started singing Brittney Spears! I'm so thankful for video as I have it all on video - maybe i'll bring that one out for everyone to see at his big '40' bday party this summer :) LOL!
Now onto Stampin' Stuff! You can take a peek at my new slideshow to see all the AWESOME samples that I received in my Spring Theme Swap that I hosted with my downline team. Everyone did such a great job and I'm amazed at how talented a team I belong to!
Hoping to get some stampin' done soon.....I'm in withdrawl!
Happy Stampin'
Kerry

3 comments:

Sarah said...

go Chris!!! Mikayla looks great. Sounds like a fun party, glad you all survived!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks like a good time. I'm glad the girls enjoyed it!....and Chris!!LOL

Rosella said...

Melanie had a lot of fun! Looks like Chris had too! LOL!