Thursday, March 22, 2007

Print Pattern


Greetings!
Well i'm sad to say I have nothing new to share with you that i've stamped recently. I"ve been up to my eyeballs in swaps I'm getting ready for the cruise. (plus extra's for Vancouver Regionals the weekend after the cruise) that I've done no stamping 'for fun.'
Here is a card I made for a class awhile ago using Print Pattern. It was a pre-buy class where the gals prebought the stamp set and the class was included. I liked the effect of stamping the Print Pattern in Sage Shadow and then outlining the edges with chocolate chip.
On a personal note we are nearing the end of our 2 week Spring Break for the girls. Tomorrow night is Megan's birthday party with her friends. I'm having it at a local Cheerleading Gym. They've just started holding birthday parties so its something new that the girls havn't done yet. I think its going to be ALOT of fun and I'll share some pic's on the weekend.
Hope you have a SUPER day!
Happy Stampin'
Kerry

2 comments:

Sarah said...

cute card!
why not post a couple of the swaps you are working on? I would love to see those! Or are they top secret until after the cruise?

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

yes yes, show us those swaps, girlfriend!!! LOL!