Friday, February 02, 2007

Altered notebook




Good Morning!


Last night I was able to cover this cute note book I've had sitting around for awhile! It was so super quick since I used the Just Delightful Simply Scrappin' Kit! I even used the tab stickers that come with the kit and made 3 sections for my use. 1) To Do, this is where i'll put my wish list, also supplies I need to buy for upcoming workshops and classes etc...Also my goals will be in there so I don't have sticky notes all over my computer.... 2) Business Ideas, this is where i'll put class, workshop ideas...or other business type stuff. 3) Sketches, like the title if I come accross a cool sketch idea, or even colour combo i'll jot it there....

Anyway, it was alot of fun and I love this colour combo in the kit.


I have some goodies being delivered in a bit.....(NSR) so i'll hopefully share later!
OK, I just uploaded a pic of the delivery I just rec'd!! What fun! I love bath and body products! I got these goodes from a local store....you can check out her website at www.mountainfarmsoap.com Darlene is a super sweet lady! She has some great markdowns right now if you're interested! I got Massage Melt, Orange Creme Sugar Scrub, Chocolate Fudge soap (sale), Cranberry Spice soap (sale), Pomegranate soap (sale), citrus energy soap, spray in conditioner, luscious hemp lotion (black raspberry/vanilla) and a free lip butter - butter creme. Kylie and I are off to enjoy!
I'll smell good all day ;)
Kerry


Have a great Friday!

Kerry

1 comment:

Sarah said...

cute notebook!
And oohhhh! The bath stuff looks awesome!