Sunday, February 25, 2007

jumbo paperclip


Greetings!
So did your weekend go as quickly as mine? Seriously though.....time is just flying by so quickly now that I have children! Do you agree?
Anyway here is an extra project we did at my clubs this month in February. I found the jumbo paperclips at a local dollar store. ( I was so shocked as I had seen these on SCS but usually I can't find the items here in Canada!) So I quickly snapped up quite a few! We used the soon to be ending set - Sweet On You from the Winter Mini and used different images on either side. Also used the Loves Me paper. To adhere the paper to the clip we used Dimensionals and Crystal Effects. It was fun and easy.
My middle daughter was up all last night with food poisoning - yuck! Needless to say I had many loads of laundry to do today. (had to do a 2am bedding change in our bed as she tossed her cookies just as she snuggled in with us saying she wasn't feeling well) I'm pooped so going to head to bed....wow, its only 11pm - early for this night owl to be going to bed!
My Spring Mini swap is due in a few days so will have lots to share soon. I'm starting to work on my cruise swaps too so that's keeping me busy.
Happy Stampin',
Kerry

3 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

How cute! I'd love to know what dollar store they can be found at. :-)

Louise said...

Cruise swaps.... how fun is that!

Anonymous said...

Totally COOL!! I guess you got all the clips, I didn't find any anymore. Shucks! LOL!