Saturday, April 04, 2009

i'm back

Hello on this sunny, spring day!
Thanks for all your advice and well wishes! I kept my 10 yr old home for the following 2 days once Chris went back to work, lived on T3's and muscle relaxers and gradually my back got better. 2 days ago I went to a Massage Therapist (ouch, so not a spa massage!) so things seem to be getting better! Thankfully :)
OK, onto stamping, since this is my stampin' blog!

For my March clubs I wanted to introduce Watercolour Wonder crayons. For the first project - the mini pizza box they watercoloured the mini card using aqua painters, crayons on watercolour paper. LOVE using this techique! OH, did you notice I used my new embosslit too - the flower on the top of the box! The embosslits are made to cut and emboss as it goes thru the Big Shot. For the leaves we just used the small oval punch, folded in half and sponged with ink.

For the 2nd project - the Easter Card they used the crayons and directly coloured on the rubber, got it wet and then stamped. Not sure if you can make it out but the card is on a hinge and opens upwards....inside it says 'Easter Greetings'.

Hope you check back soon as I'll share the cards the ladies made at my All Occasions class last night. Plus some pic's from our Palm Springs holiday!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Kerry















No comments: