Tuesday, April 07, 2009

All Occasions Class April 09


Hello,

Here are the 2 cards made my April 3rd All Occason class. Each lady made 5 of each, going home with 10 cards with envelopes.

This first one caught my eye a few months ago while I was blurfing , and I filed it away to use at a future class - once I had my new circle cutter - which I do have now I knew I wanted to make it!

I loved the card made by StampingJo.com and used her card as my CASE. I did add the scallop circle matt and kiwi/vanilla ribbon. Also changed the colours up a bit but the layout and idea is all hers! Thank you Jo!
I love how this card uses all my circle punches. A great way to use up scraps!

In honour of this card I made cupcakes for the snack last night! Chocolate with pink vanilla/almond flavoured icing.

The next card was inspired by one I saw on SCS but I did change it up quite a bit.

I loved how there was so much texture used. We used the texturz plate, rubbed with choc ink to make it 'pop!'.
Secondly used squares of the Parisian Breeze DSP which is textured as well.
I had a bunch of sentiments out which everyone could choose what they needed for events coming up.

All in all it was a great evening!

I have one more in May if you're interested in joining in. Check out my website for more information :)

Happy Stampin,
Kerry

No comments: