Thursday, December 14, 2006

Samples from Tag Class


Greetings!
Tonight we had our girls Christmas concert at their school. Megan was Rudolph in her Grade 1 program and Mikayla's class sang 3 songs. One of them was Silent Night which I thought was really neat to hear in the Public School System. There's been such a push to remove God from the school system that it was so refreshing to hear Christmas carols again. No 'Winter Holiday' program like in years past. YIPEE for the change!
On another note here is a sample of some of the tags that we made at my tag class. It was a super evening as it was one of the few times I could sit right along side everyone and stamp too! The 'JOY' snowflake tag has Dazzling Diamonds on it but its hard to make out - got that idea from SCS. The little tree on the Riveting tag is popped out, again hard to tell in the scan.
WOW, hard to believe only 11 days until Christmas! I have still so much to do.....what about you?
Have a great evening everyone,
Happy Stampin'
Kerry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the class. boo hoo! The tags look great! I have so much to do before we leave for holidays Saturday, I dont know where to start! I guess it will all get done eventually. Merry Christmas if I dont catch you at school!!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there. Looks like so much fun!!! See you tonight!!