Saturday, December 23, 2006

Making cookies


Season's Greetings!
Well i'm feeling like everything is finally winding down....if its not done now its not going to get done. I stayed up until 2am last night wrapping gifts and i'm done :)
Kylie and I made Shortbread cookies today to give to our neighbours. She loved helping roll the balls. The older 2 girls were at choir practice as tomorrow is their Christmas pageant. Megan is singing a duet with a girl in Grade 5 so looking forward to hearing her. Chris is working tomorrow but will be home in time for us to go the the Christmas Eve service at our church at 4pm. Then we have our own family tradition where we have Chinese Food for dinner, read the Christmas story in the bible and then the girls can open one gift each. Tomorrow night is pretty well the easiest night ever to get the girls to bed as they know Santa won't come unless they're asleep so they go to bed like a charm! I think I might even be more excited than them.....I love seeing their faces when we go downstairs and they see everything!
What traditions does your family have for Christmas Eve? I would love to hear them.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Kerry

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the pics of your girls along the side of your blog. Can't wait to hear the kids singing tomorrow... see you then! Looking forward to Megan's duet as well!