Saturday, December 09, 2006

New Sellabration Set



Hello there,

Well I feel like i'm getting back into the land of the living! Made another visit to the Walk in last evening and now Megan has a double ear infection too...so 3 out of 5 of us in our household are on antibiotics! What a week but thankfully we're all on the mend now.

Here's a card I made quickly today that was going to be my shoebox swap for tomorrow but when Chris said it looked like Mikayla had made it I quickly veto'd it...now back to the drawing board. I based it on the Inspiration Sheet - Sweet Shapes. Total Case except used the new Delight in Life set which is available free during Sellabration starting Jan 1, 2007. (the flower and frame are raised using dimensionals which is hard tell in a scan)

Doing mounds of laundry today too since I was out of commission for a few days....

Enjoy,
Kerry

No comments: