Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Playing with My Digital Studio



Hello,
I've been missing in action as I've been taking some time to learn more about MDS. It is now available to purchase and I wanted to get more knowledgeable so I've been watching the webinars that SU has provided for us Demonstrators to watch. I'm also finished taking the quizzes and will have my Certification on using MDS. One of the requirements for Certification was submitting to print one digital card that we create on our own. Here is the card I made this evening once the kiddies were in bed.

I have learned SO much from watching the webinars! As you can see from this card I learned how to make the inside page of a card. Also how to LAYER! Lots of embellishments, stamps and layers on this card! I wanted to use what i've learned, LOL! (a bit overboard maybe????)

Anyway I've submitted this for printing and look forward to sharing the real copy in person when I see you soon!

Until next time,
Kerry

No comments: