Friday, October 30, 2009

Holiday Card Class for October

Happy Friday!

I can finally share the 2 cards the ladies made this month at my Holiday Card class. I had 2 evenings of these projects. Everyone made 5 each of the 2 samples below.

On the cardinal card there is crystal effects to add a touch of elegance. I had each lady bring a cookie sheet so they could take them home spread out since they take awhile to dry....I sometimes wonder what my neighbours think we do in here :)

The second card is a case of a card I found online....I liked the way it was 11" x 3 1/2 . You punch with the scallop circle to create a 'hole' where you put the individual snowman. The individual snowman and the sentiment are raised on dimensionals...Of course every snowman has to have dazzling diamonds so that adds sparkle. Images coloured in with Stampin' Write markers in Bashful Blue, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie.

Thanks for dropping by,
Kerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These two cards are amazing Kerry. I think I'll try them at my class this Sunday. Lynn