Thursday, February 05, 2009


Saleabration has started!!!! Here's a card I made last night using the new product you can choose FREE. I used the designer paper and the ribbon. The stamp set is Fifth Avenue Floral - one of my favourites in the new catalog.
I know I'm a few days late announcing this but better late then never, right?
Sale-a-bration is a awesome promotion where Stampin' Up! gives us fabulous exclusive FREE stamps and accessories. This year there are 4 great stamp sets to choose from, a double ribbon assortment and some great 12x12 Designer Papers (16 sheets!).
For every $60 you order in catalogue merchandise, you get to pick out something FREE from the Sale-a-bration brochure! How easy is that? You can even go to my website and place an order online or contact me directly and I will place the order for you. There is no limit on the amount you can choose, so if you order $121 then you choose 2 etc....
To top it all off the Starter Kit is on sale, 15% off PLUS you can choose any stamp set in the catalog free too! Its a great time to join Stampin' Up! If you've been on the fence for awhile then now is the time to jump on board!
Contact me for more information, Its a great time to Sale-a-brate!
Happy Stampin'
Kerry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry,

These are such cute projects - very nice! (I'm jealous that you have you're SAB ribbon, I can't wait to play with mine)

Andrea

Rosella said...

What a great card Kerry! That is really great ribbon and paper and the stamp set is so pretty too. Very tempting I must say!! LOL!