Saturday, February 07, 2009

Milk Box Container



Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Mine started out great by having a dowline meeting here at my house last night. It was a fun night of stamping, chatting, laughing and of course eating some yummy baking!

This was the make n' take the ladies made last night. I purchased the instructions from Becky Roberts. You can view her blog for more details about her projects here.

I love how this project uses 3 of the items you can choose free during Stampin' Up's awesome promotion - Saleabration. I used the Stamp set - Polka Dot Punches, Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper and the coordinating ribbon bundle in Certainly Celery.

You can see in one of the photo's the clever little secret door on the bottom of the box so you don't have to ruin the top by opening it! Love it Becky!

Next I'll be sharing the great swaps I received in the new catalog/Saleabration swap that we had! Stay tuned!

Happy Stampin'
Kerry























No comments: