Monday, February 16, 2009

hi

Hello on this sunny monday.

Last week was a busy one. I helped out in Kylie's Kindergarden class last tuesday and the children decorated the treat boxes that I shared previously. (the pullout ones) I premade 22 of them. It was so cute watching the kids decorate them....we used my 2 heart punches, stamps and markers.

Here is the card that Megan's grade 3 class made on thursday of last week. I used my Big Shot to made the scallop circles ahead of time. They all did such a wonderful job!

For Valentine's Day Chris gave me a bunch of beautiful red roses, some Lindt chocolate (yum) and a great black storage shelf for all of Jacob's toys. (my choice - gotta love getting organized).
In the picture its upright but I have it horizontal, along the wall....also bought 2 drawers that fit into it for all his small toys.

I had my club last thursday as well but won't share those pictures until my club this thursday has made them.

Have a great day,
Happy Stampin'

No comments: