Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hello,

We took Jacob to have his professional pictures taken this morning. We had them taken by a friend from church who is a very talented photographer. Her company name is Red Wagon Photography and she has already put a few of Jacob's pic's on her blog. You can view them here
http://redwagonramblings.typepad.com/my_weblog/ What do you think? I can't wait until we can see the online gallery and then choose what we want. Judging from these few sneak peeks I think its going to be a hard decision to narrow it down! I'm in awe that she caught him smiling even! She's amazing!

Kerry

2 comments:

Sarah said...

those are great pics! Love how he's got a little grin in the top one :) I bet it will be hard to narrow it down to your faves!

Darcie Helt said...

He is so sweet! I love it when they take so many pictures but when it comes down to choosing it is hard! Hope all is well with you and the family!