Sunday, January 06, 2008

Valentine card for Chris

yahoo - pink once again! I've had fun stamping lately using the new stamp set - A Happy Heart - which is the stamp set included in the Valentine Day Bundle which is on promotion now! (until the end of January)

I've made my club projects but won't share them until the ladies have come over this month.

Here is a card which I case'd from 'notimetostamp' from SCS. I liked the card size - which can fit in a standard envelope or an open ended SU envelope. The front of the card measures 3 1/4 x 6 1/2. Just Basic Black and Pretty in Pink are the colours used.

Anyway just thought I'd take a quick break from laundry as I'm getting ready for the girls to head back to school tomorrow. These last 2 weeks just flew by and I'm sad to see them go back. Its been a great Christmas break this year!

Happy Stampin'
Kerry

No comments: