Sunday, August 12, 2007

You can't choose your family!

Hi there!

Well I"m home from our 2 week holiday! We just arrived home this afternoon and I have tons of catching up to do!

I promise to post some pic's soon but I just wanted to announce an awesome prmotion SU is offering which I just read about upon coming home!

Like in my title...you can't choose your family! BUT you can choose a whole family of ink pads FREE! How you ask? Wellllll if you would like to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator you can choose a whole family of Classic Ink Pads for FREE!!!! (Your choice of family!) That's an $80 value! WOWZERS!! Great way to get a ton of colours if ink to play with that's for sure! (offer runs Aug 10th to Sept 30th)

Anyway back to our holiday.....we had a wonderful time in Calgary - it went way too fast, a whirlwind really. Lots of catching up with both sides of our families, visits to Calaway Park and the Zoo and before we knew it we were heading to our annual week in Pentiction with my parents - who met us there. We had gorgous weather and the girls had a blast on the beach every day.

Like I said, I"ll post soon....bear with me please :)

Happy Stampin'
Its good to be home.

Kerry

1 comment:

Rosella said...

Welcome back Kerry! Looking forward to hearing all about your vacation!