Saturday, August 18, 2007

Holiday card club last night








Hello!



Well its been a busy week since coming home! Sorry for the lack of posts!



I had my first of my series of Holiday Cards classes last night. Here are the 2 cards we made last night. The ladies made 5 of each one.

If you're interested in joining our next class its Sept 14th. Thank you to akjuda from SCS for the inspiration for this card! Its hard to make out but I stamped snowflakes in versamark on the top 1/2 of the card, on the river rock.

Supplies: Sidekick Sayings (level 1), Cardstock - River Rock, Vanilla, Wild Wasabi, Dashing Designer Paper. Ink - Basic Brown, Versamark. 5/8" wide red grosgrain, blender pens, dazzling diamonds. 2Way glue pen.




Here is the 2nd card they made last night. I got the inspiration from the Fall/Winter Collection. I just changed the colours and layout somewhat. We stamped the tree on glossy c/s with versamark and embossed with white EP. Sponged Artichoke ink over it. Also versamarked and embossed the star in gold and pop dotted it up. Used the Air Art Tool to add speckles in the background so its not so stark. I love the Cutter tool to rough up the edges of the glossy c/s. Lastly stamped stars in Artichoke for the background and embossed the sentiment in white. The strip of gold is the brushed gold cardstock. The stamp set is called Wondrous Gift.


When the ladies arrived last night I had Christmas music playing which was quite funny! Didn't last too long though as it just seemed too weird!


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Happy Stampin'


Kerry



1 comment:

Rosella said...

These cards are so great, wish I could have been there too!