Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Its Beach time!






Well here are a few pic's of our fun time in the sun! We were on Skaha beach, in Pentiction, B.C.
The water was quite chilly (to me) so I wasn't in all the time like the girls. I didn go in a few times though and it was VERY refreshing :)
For those that read this from out of town, if ever you get to British Columbia, make sure you visit the Okaganan! Its so beautiful there, and they grow so much fruit. Many wineries there now too.
I have my Easy Embellishments class tomorrow evening and i'm happy to say I"m all ready to go for that. I'm upload the pic's of the cards after the class so the ladies are surprised when they come. Prima's, rhinestone brads, micro beads, wide grosgrain ribbon, double-stitched ribbon, brads, dazzling diamonds, half-back pearls are some of the items we're using!
Happy Stampin'
Kerry

No comments: