Friday, January 26, 2007

Valentine's card


Happy Friday!
We had a glorious, sunny day today which is a welcome relief after the weeks of rain, snow and wind! I"m so looking forward to spring and what it brings with it....capri's, sandels, long walks and warmer days!
Here's a quick card I demo'd at some workshops this month. I used my spectrum pad for the hearts. On Board accents for the heart stamped with regal rose craft pad. Its hard to make out but the hearts are stamped on shimmery white paper - LOVE that paper! Its so pretty IRL.
Tomorrow is my husbands one saturday off a month from work so we have planned a fun family day! Hoping to go to a local mountain and go tubing! Not sure how our 3 yr old will do, I may end up in the restaurant with her and a cuppa hot chocolate but he'll have fun with our 6 and 7 yr old i'm sure!!!! It's supposed to be another sunny day - YIPPEE!
I have my stampin' club here tomorrow evening so will be back in plenty of time to set up for that!
Have a great weekend!
Kerry

No comments: