Monday, January 15, 2007

Smoooch - Kissing technique card


Howdy there!
Hope you all had a great weekend! I had a busy SU weekend consisting of our team meeting and a Stampin' Up! workshop as well. I sure love the Sellabration stamp sets this year!
My friend came over Friday night and we had a great night gabbing and stamping. Here's a card we made using the Paisley BG stamp and the kissing technique with the Big Blossom Sellabratioin stamp set. Colours used were Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose. Also used were the So Very Sellabration stamp set and Everyday Flexible Phrases stamp set. Used my daisy punch for the middle too with a silver brad. OH YAH, stamped the Aida Cloth BG stamp on the Mellow Moss cardstock as well - not sure if you can make that out. Also did stitch lines around the blossom too with my marker. If you see this card layout on SCS can you send me the link as I have misplaced the creative gal that I got this idea from.....THANK YOU!
On another note we're expecting another winter storm tonight - 10 - 15 cm again. Its our 15th storm this year! Soooo weird for coastal British Columbia! All I can say is I'm sure glad I purchased a good pair of Winter Boots this past Fall. (they have pink on them) (my old ones were still from the early 90's I believe LOL)
I'll get some of the photo's from our team Sellabration swap uploaded soon...I've already mounted them on my display board so will have to take some shots of them, no scanning this time.
Which is your favourite Sellabration stamp set? I'll have to say Big Blossom.
Take care, Happy Stampin'
Kerry

No comments: