Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Storm on again



Good Morning!

Well the rain and wind is coming on strong and I feel so nice and cozy in my home today...no plans to go out so taking it easy. Here's a very quick card I made last night as I wanted to use my new stamp set from my cousin Ruth that I got for Christmas. Hard to make out but I used shimmery white c/s on a pretty in pink pocket note. The set is called Because of You. I used one of my fav colour combo's - pretty in pink, certainly celery and apricot appeal. Nice and 'springy'! The bottom is tied with pink gingham. Did Faux stitching around the edge too.

Anyway I hope you all had a Wonderful New Year's Eve & Day! We spent both nights with friends - both nights playing games and it was alot of fun! New Year's Eve we were up until 3am!! Yikes - don't do that too often but the time just went WAY too fast!

I have 2 new classes listed on my website if you're interested.

Have a great day, Kerry

1 comment:

Sarah said...

very cute! can't believe that it is time to start pulling out the Spring cards again!