Wednesday, November 22, 2006

White Crayon Resist card



Hello there!!!
Finally having a moment to upload a card that I had made last year! I've been busy prepping for 2 clubs this week and don't want to upload those yet, until next week so found this card that I liked.
Its using Lovely as a Tree and the technique White Crayon Resist. I stamped the trees on glossy cardstock with Hunter Green. Dried using heat gun. Then with my China White marker (instead of a white crayon which break easily) I outline the brances and ground of the tree....Then you pounce over the whole thing with Amythyst classic ink....(OH, before doing that make a mask of the moon and stick it down...then pounce with the ink)....Once don't wipe whole thing with a kleenex to remove the white crayon residue...Voila!!!
I love this technique and its easy and mess free to do! Try it, you'll like it :)

On another note we lugged all our Christmas totes in the house today so I've been busy decorating my house for Christmas! I love this time of year..getting it all out with my girls (and hubby)....

Have a great day,
Kerry

No comments: