Saturday, November 18, 2006

Viewfinder card



Good Morning,
Well I am so excited as today the girls and I have NOTHING planned! Needless to say i'm still in my pj's and loving it!
Here is my first attempt at a Viewfinder card that I made last night - starting at 10pm! Got the stampin' bug late last night...
I'm thinking of doing this card with one of my upcoming clubs - its the last one of their 2nd year so I know they can do it....just wondering how they would like it since its a bit complicated....As you spin it around in the window it says : friend, sister, daughter and mother. I'm going to give this to my sister in January for her bday...
It was alot of fun once I made sense of the directions and I look forward to making more.
I used the All About U set and Floral background. Rose Red, Choc Chip, Close to Cocoa and Mellow Moss c/s. Sponged Choc Chip around the edges...

Hope you have a great day!
Kerry

2 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

This is a really neat card, Kerry! I'm sure your ladies would love it. :-)

Sarah said...

beautiful! I just got the floral background... can't wait to use it!

Sarah