Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hello,
I hope you've had a wonderful holiday! I took a break from stamping during the holidays and am feeling very refreshed! It also helped that my friend came over and helped me 'clean sweep' my craft room. WOW, does it look amazing!!! It had gotten to the point where I could hardly stand to be in here anymore. Really sucks the creative juices out when your work space is a bomb, eh? Anyone relate?

Anyway a new year, and a new swap with my downline. Here is the card that I made for the swap. It uses the new Vintage Vogue stamp set. (Mine is clear mount...lovin' it!) Also the Sending Love Notes Hugs (p 19). Not only do theymake adorable little Valentine cards, they make great matt's! Well Scripted stamp set is my fav, its pg 19 as well. So verstaile and a real keeper! Colours on this card are Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry.















On another note...I had a dozey of a fall a week ago tonight! We were ice skating at a work party for Chris's store and I was helping Mikayla from not falling and in doing that lost my balance and landed on the back of my head! Ouch! Long story short I got a concussion, blacked out, fractured skull, staples, whiplash and a very sore head and neck needless to say! I am thankful this is the worse of it though....my memory has a come back except for that whole evening...don't remember any of it from lacing Mikayla's skates onward....so that's some drama in our lives we could do without!

I'll be sharing my swap cards in the next few days so hope you come by and take a look!

OH!!! its Saleabration time and the new Occasions Mini is up and running! BOTH have fab new accessories and stamp sets. Plus, the release of our new clear mount system will have you loving either wood or clear mount - options are always great!

Happy Stampin'
Kerry

No comments: