Sunday, January 17, 2010

new clear mount stamps tutorial

Hello!

Well I have sure jumped on the bandwagon with SU's new clear mounted stamps! I only preordered 2 in December. I wasn't sure as I LOVE wood mount. BUTTTTTT my latest order I ordered ALL clear mount. WOWZA!!! CAn you beleive it! I love how little room they take up, plus the thumbnail on the spine of all the images is super!!! Canlook at a glance what I need. Anyway I've loved everything about them but the one thing once in awhile I"ve found is when I clean them on my scrub they come off my clear block. Its hasn't bugged me too much but now that I've read the following tutorial I'll be triming my stickers and avoid this problem.

If you have a moment its worth reading!

http://stampinfunwithselene.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-put-your-new-stamps-together-so.html

Have a great week!

No comments: