Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Teacher gifts

Hello again, Thanks for stopping by!

Here are the teacher/coach gifts I made this Christmas. Each year I try to find something unique and this year when I was in the States a few weeks ago I came accross this great Chocolate covered pretzels. I loved the packaging and thought..."I can alter those". So here is what I came up with. I did use some retired stuff and also some current supplies too....Loved my circle cutter for getting the perfect sized circle on the top of the lid.

I probably won't be posting much in the next while...

I hope you have a Wonderful Christmas with your Loved Ones....That you get some time to celebrate the real reason for the Season too! The Birth of Our Lord Jesus.

Thanks for sharing 2009 with me and I look forward to sharing lots in 2010 as well!

Kerry



No comments: