Thursday, November 26, 2009

girls date

Hello!

I just wanted to share the photo's of my 2 oldest girls! On the weekend we went on a date to a large Christmas craft show and there was the most amazing face painter! Didn't she do an amazing job...and it was free too! In real life it was so sparkly...and another booth offered free hair colour so I let the girls splurge and choose a colour of their choice. Mikayla's is really obvious against her dark hair...but Megan's you can't see as much. Her choice was purple. I"m happy to report that both heads are back to normal. Phew! We had that awful experience last October where I died Megan's hair purple to be a pixie for Halloween and it wouldn't wash out like the bottle said! Her school photo and Christmas portrait all had that colour in them!!!

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments: