Tuesday, November 10, 2009

angels


Hi,
I borrowed the Holy Triptych set from my friend Lynn thinking I would use it at my November Holiday Card class. I knew I wanted to showcase embossing as I had only used the white EP in this series of classes....I wanted to use the gold or silver as its a real 'Wow' at this time of year. Anyway here is what I came up with. The dress and hair of the angel is coloured in with Watercolour pencil crayons and blender pen. 2-way glue pen and dazzling diamonds are on the wings. Well...sometimes things don't go as planned and I noticed earlier today that my Night of Navy cardstock is on Backorder....and I need it by this coming thursday and it hasn't even shipped yet. Normally this wouldn't be a problem when I"m creating for a club or workshop but with the numbers of cards I have to cut (90 for this card alone) I needed those 2 packages!!!! Soooo I spent this evening coming up with another card completely using the cardstock I knew I have enough of....I quite like the card and will post it here once the classes are finished. (Nov 12th and Nov 17th) I used Serene Snowflakes instead and embossed in Gold, plus Champagne Shimmer paint to just give you a hint :)
Anyway lots of ramblings today....
Hope you're having a great week so far,
Kerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this card is beautiful Kerry. Can't wait to see it irl. Lynn