Wednesday, September 16, 2009

my first page with MDS


Hello, thanks for stopping by!
Well I was so excited when UPS arrived yesterday and delivered My Digital Studio! As demo's we could preorder this as of Sept 1st and it will available to order as of Oct 1st!
It was super easy to install on my computer and I was able to get started right away. I created 2 pages within an hour. I know i'll get quicker but I was playing around with all the functions.
Here's a 12x12 layout I did for Mikayla's 8th birthday. I used Rich Razzleberry designer paper in small polka dots as the background paper. Grosgrain ribbon and a bow too.
Can't wait to share more!!!
Happy Stampin'
Kerry
p.s. I finally feel like I might make headway in my family scrapbooks!!!

1 comment:

Lynn Forsythe said...

Really beautiful scrapbook page Kerry. Love the colors you chose.
I guess I'm going to have to get my own MDS! Lynn