Friday, June 26, 2009

teacher gifts


Greetings!

Well with the end of June comes the job of making teacher gifts. If I can, I try to make a gift as a small thank you for being wonderful teachers to my 3 girls.
This year I came accross this wonderful idea on SCS. I bought the frames at Michael's and altered them to be a Dry Erase Board!! I'm hoping the teachers can use them on their desk to write quick notes to themselves....Its earth friendly too as they're saving paper!
My only wish is that the Dry Erase markers would have come with prettier lids...LOL! The bold bright lids just don't coordinate with my lovely designer paper!


Happy Stampin'
Kerry

1 comment:

Darcie Helt said...

These are so cute and such a great idea! I have a ton of these frames around and will have to make a couple!