Thursday, June 11, 2009

Scrapbook pages


Greetings!
With permission from my friend, Vickie I"m sharing the scrapbook I helped her create for her adoption profile. It really helped us by using a set colour scheme. We chose Kraft 12x12 as the base, and Bella Rose DSP and its coordinating colours only.

Click on a picture to make it larger.















































I've always wanted to try this for a journalling block. We typed out her journalling and for certain, key words I used a different font for them, in a larger font too....then after printing it onto cardstock I rubbed a coordinating chalk over to highlight.






Vellum paper and under the rub-on put a solid piece of cardstock to make the journalling pop out, and not get lost in the DSP.




It was so fun to scrapbook again. Thank you Vickie for allowing me to share this on my blog.
Happy Scrappin',
Kerry

No comments: