Sunday, October 19, 2008

Create a Calender book class

Isn't this a great idea! I came upon this idea on SCS by whats_her_name and thought what a great gift idea for teachers and friends! (and also one for myself so I can keep track of important dates!)
This Create-a-Calender kit is found in the Holiday Mini here.
Everything you need to make this kit is here except for the square matt under the 2009. As well as at my class you will bind your calender using my binding machine.

First calender you make is $13 and any on top of that are $10. These would make great gifts for teachers, friends and family!

Class is November 7th (friday) at 7:30pm. My home.
Preregister is a must as I have to order these calenders to be here in time. Preregister by October 24th please. My email is ckschwen@shaw.ca Limited space so hope to hear from you soon!

Kerry

No comments: