Wednesday, September 17, 2008

staff gifts

Good Morning!

I just wanted to share the teacher/staff welcome back gifts that myself and my friend, Cheryl made. I'm the coordinator at our school for the Staff Appreciation committee. This year as soon as I saw the pillow die for the Big Shot I immediately thought of great gift opportunities!

Thanks to Cheryl's amazing help we were able to finish them yesterday and put them in each of the staff's mailbox. I had one left over so I was able to take a pic! I used Soft Sky and a retired stamp that fits the tag punches perfectly. Choc chip grosgrain 1/4 inch finishes it off. Inside are 2 Bliss milk chocolates.

I had a great club get together last night! I was so stressed as Chris had to take his First Aide class but was so thankful when Jacob fell asleep at 6:30pm - then amazingly slept till 6:30am!! Good little boy...let's hope he does that next week for my classes as well! Thankfully Chris's course only goes for 3 weeks so it will only affect my september events!

Have a great day,
Kerry



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very cute, Kerry! Now I'm excited to get my pillow box die! It's on it's way to my house :)