Tuesday, September 09, 2008

baby thank you




Good Morning!


Well I needed a few more baby gift thank you's, plus a baby card for a shower I'm going to on thursday so I just took a few minutes to make these ones up. I have a TON of bold bright brads to use as in my last Christmas class we used 3 pkgs of just the real red ones. Soooo I have so many Green Galore to use up. That's what I started with on this card and worked from there.


Also couldn't resist putting this cute picture of my younger 2 children smiling together. Its so much more quieter around here now that 2 out of 4 are in school all day. Kylie starts Kindergarden tomorrow afternoon so then we'll just have Jacob for 2 1/2 hours! Hope he naps then so I can have some time to catch up on house stuff and hopefully stamp!


Have a great day!


Kerry




1 comment:

Jen G. said...

Oh, they are both so so cute, Kerry!
Wow, it'll seem easy when it's just you and him, won't it? Hooray for school, lol!