Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break - week one


Greetings!
Hope you're having a great spring break! We are just starting our 2nd week of Spring Break. The girls are starting VBS this afternoon,every afternoon this week. (yippee for the girls and for me!)
Anyway we had a super busy week last week. I had a SU club here tues night and then thursday night I had my monthly All Occasion card club class. These are the 2 cards that the ladies made - 5 of each incl envies. I have a bunch of sentiment stamps out that they can customize the card to what they need. I feel in love with these samples while surfing the net a month or so ago! (if its your sample please let me know and I'll give you full credit!)
Friday we had a great visit with the girls cousins, aunt's and Grandma. It was so nice for everyone to get together at my SIL's house as we usually just casually run into each other while visiting my MIL in her nursing home. The older cousins did an egg hunt for my girls which of course they loved!
Saturday we had a big open house type party at my parents house for my Dad's 65th bday. All in all I think over 30 guests came thru. It went really well, girls were so well behaved but I was pooped! Standing on my feet all afternoon with this belly of mine did me in! Glad it went well and I'm going to get the pic's we took developed soon so I can make a scrapbook for my dad to capture this special day.
Yesterday - Easter Sunday we went to church and then had a family day at home.
Phew, there were other app'ts, things we did but these were the highlights of last week!
OH, and now I'm in the middle of taxes so have them spread out on a card table in our family room, so every spare moment plugging away at those! Yuck.
I hope you have a wonderful week!
Happy Stampin'
Kerry







No comments: