Monday, February 04, 2008

swap card


Hi there!

I met with some of the gals in my team this morning so we could hand out our new catalog/Sale-a-bration swaps. I've had to cancel our last 2 meetings due to the weather and we need our swaps for our displays! Sooo met at a coffee shop today.

Here's the swap I made using the Sale-a-bration set - So Many Scallops. I love how all 4 stamps in the set all coordinate using the scallop punch! Its hard to make out but I made the scallop image using the faux chipboard technique. Its mounted on 4 layers of punched cardstock and then the top layer is placed on that - and embossed. I used Irridescent Ice. I also used the Spring Fling designer paper as a background.

I'll upload the rest of the swaps at a later date....gotta run as its a busy day :)

Have a great day!

Kerry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who cant see your card!??

Anonymous said...

I still dont see it!!LOL