Monday, February 11, 2008

All Occasion card club class tonight!


Hello there!

Here are the cards the ladies will be making at my class tonight. 3 of the baby boy cards, 2 of the baby girl cards and 5 of the masculine cards. Going home with a total of 10 cards with envies.

My idea of offering these classes (feb/mar/april) are so that by the end of the 3 months you will have a total of 30 cards ready to go!

OH, on the baby cards I've since added dazzling diamonds to the moon and stars on the scallop circle area.....just that extra touch that it needed.

In case you might have been wondering where I've been my family and I went to Oregon this past week for one last holiday before the baby arrives. I'll upload some pic's of our holiday soon.

Have a great day,
Kerry











No comments: