Thursday, October 11, 2007

thank you gift


Good Morning!
One of my clubs just ended their 2nd year with me and as a small thank you I made each gal one of these Sour Cream containers filled with some embellishments and chocolate! They are such a fun group of ladies and I"m glad to hear that for some of them it works to start up again in January!
I can't quite post the other projects yet as we have to do them in my other clubs this month. But I will, once they have all done them.
My holiday card club is tomorrow evening so I"ll post those 2 cards over the weekend. The 2 stamp sets we're using are Festive Favourites and Peaceful Wishes.
Anyway off to start my day. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Stampin'
Kerry

1 comment:

Julie said...

I tagged you for the Name Game. Don't feel you have to, but it is kinda fun : http://paperpleasing.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/10/name-tag.html