Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hello, and Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here in Canada!
I was happy as this happened to be Chris's one weekend off a month so it worked out wonderfully! We went and visited Chris's mom on Saturday and then yesterday had turkey dinner at my parents. My sister, her husband and my newphew where there as well as my cousin Ruth and her 2 sisters who were visiting from the UK and Ireland. It was so neat to have all three of them together and then it was special for my girls as they thought it was neat that their Auntie Ruth was one of 3 girls just like them.
Today my parents had the girls for awhile so I spent some quality time stamping and doing load after load of laundry. Anyone else there with me today?
Anyway I'll have a few things to post once my club is over tomorrow evening.
Until then,
Hope you had a fabulous weekend,
and Happy Stampin'
Kerry

1 comment:

Rosella said...

Looks like you were enjoying your time. Great Picture!