Sunday, October 14, 2007

Holiday Card club - October





Hello on this beautiful, sunny Sunday afternoon!

As mentioned in my last post, here are the 2 cards that the ladies made Friday night at my Holiday Card club. They made 5 of each design. Thank you to labullard and kokirose at SCS for the inspiration!

Its hard to make out but both cards have dazzling diamonds on them which always adds pizazz!

I've opened another evening up for November if anyone is interested. It is tuesday, November 27th since my other November class is full. This will be the last month for this Holiday Card club. Its been great and its great that many of you will have 40 completed Christmas cards ready to send out!

If you'd like more information please email me at ckschwen@shaw.ca .

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Happy Stampin'

Kerry

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love these cards. Good job! I might have to case your case!