Monday, September 24, 2007

pretties in glitter

Hello!

I saw this post on Patty's blog where one of her team members added glitter to their pretties flower. Right away I wanted to try that! So I made a quick 3x3 using the textured pomegranite c/s.

For this look you just smoosh the flower over the versamark pad and then apply Irridescent Ice EP. Heat and say 'ohhhhh' I sponged a bit of pomegranite on the edges
Looks better IRL.

I have 2 brides coming over this evening to plan their wedding invitations so looking forward to tonight!
Seems like ages ago I was looking at wedding invites. (16 years ago is along time I guess)

Happy Stampin'
Kerry

1 comment:

Sarah said...

oooohh, aaaahhh! I love it! This is so beautiful.. I have GOT to get my pretties out of their box and onto a project one of these days!